Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"While technical analysis may work on stable blue-chip stocks, I think it has no place on this one which has outside influences like S&L warrant conversion, outright manipulation for whatever reason and probably several other things we're not aware of. JMHO."

Bill, Thank you for your comments noted above. In my first post to the board regarding TA, I actually shared my sentiment about using TA on penny stocks which was simply stated... "Although TA is less effective with penny stocks, some aspects of TA may be utilized in order to reveal some measure of foresight to a stock’s potential trend whether it be upward or downward."

While I cannot argue with you, and to some degree must agree with you, regarding your assertion noted above regarding TA and how it relates to PTSC, I must point out that the upward trend that began January 24, in my opinion, is not by accident but moreover, I believe it is by design. I believe the plan is beginning to reveal itself. There has been a methodical, well conceived and well executed sequence of events of which the current TA supports. Financials, announcements of new licensees along with news regarding the dividends have been released every 9 - 11 days. We are 10 days trading since the last news. This does NOT in any way say that we will continue to get news in this sequence. I’m just pointing out historical facts of when news has been released.

I believe this has been planned far in advance and is just beginning to unfold. Timing of news releases are critical to sustain uptrends with a company such as Patriot that is attempting to attract new investors, especially when news releases contain no substance, i.e. zero dollar amounts regarding settlements. Timing is everything at this juncture. Without this critical timing, SP will retrace after news, as we’ve all witnessed from previous news releases. I do believe that the ‘real’ money is waiting to step in. Yes, PTSC has kept a low profile for reasons we can only speculate over but my belief is, everybody who IS somebody knows about this little gem. ‘Real’ money will not invest in PTSC until all the negatives are finalized and a well established uptrend occurs. We need all the ammunition we can muster and a clean house leading into the Markman and it seems to me that is what is unfolding. DP and PTSC know what the score is. They are prepared. Longs have stayed the course which is proven by the low volume traded in yesterday’s session. MM’s seem to be ‘controlling’ the SP with precision as alluded to by other board members. Is news imminent??? Who knows...but it always seems to come when you least expect it. JMHO

Again, I thank you for your comments. GLTY and All.

PxP

This is pure speculation on my part, so please do your own research.

New Message
Please login to post a reply