Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Because you choose to make the time a post is placed in this forum (and therefore the order of posts) the time one actually chooses to respond to a post (or make a new post) instead of when the 'Post Message' button is actually clicked, I completely missed this post (the one I am responding to here) by kiddtrader due to the fact that when it actually appeared in this forum it was so far down the list that it was actually off my screen.  This happens numerous times a week.. I wonder 'how did I miss that post?' when luckily someone else responds to it and there by brings it to my attention.  Some here say to just create the post in Word and then cut & paste it to this forum (this also may help with the formatting issues here)  but that is not the point here.. one should not have to do such a thing in order to conveniently and correctly place a post here. 

You have stated that you want to present and make available to your members the best forum possible.. I hope you will take note the numerous comments and suggestions that are brought to your attention here, and probably on other boards as well, so you can do just that.. but IMO you still have a way to go to meet your goal.  I appreciate your efforts, and hope you will consider some of the suggestions here so that we do have the best investment forum available.

Thanks
New Message
Please login to post a reply