Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I most certainly do not have all the answers, but it seems clear to me that "cleaning up the house" has been the plan. The future plan is to aquire another company or product. The question is how good of a company can we afford. The rub seems to me that some need to see it much sooner rather than alittle later. I think that answer is fast approaching and worth waiting for at this jucture, anyway. We win and endless posibilities arise. Lose and they can then buy a small couple million dollar co. and try to survive as a going concern. Not good for shareholders or SP but thats what they would be left with.

It's come down to a make or break situation here which I don't believe you, me or anyone else is surprised about, are we? I'm actually happy to have our fate resting in court. It's where I, personally, have wanted to be for a long time.

All of the monies recieved could have been banked, drawing int. and would have had alot to go look for a decent company if TX. were to fail, but again I just don't remember very many people complaining about spending on divis, shares etc.

Imo we need more money to buy a company/product that will have the kind of impact going forward that we all hope for. That will provide and guide the 5yr and beyond plan. Again don't see the wisdom of buying before the 6-18 month range given.

You have been a super impact on this board and deserve the praise you get. You've also earned the right to vent in my book. Hopefully things will work out well for everyone here. joe

New Message
Please login to post a reply