Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Any opinions on what the S/P will do if they don't announce the

I calculated NLT December 21st based on this being a government office. It could have been as long as 27 Dec as I called around the 27th but it could be this week or even today. I don't think it will extend until then but based on what I was told simple and straight forward " within a month".

Similar to the way you have requested, I was to the point and off the phone quickly. I see no reason to believe that the person I was talking to would lie about this. Based on this, I believe everyone is in the wait mode until PTO makes their decision and the case is completely closed. I don't believe that the info I got was priviledged but I won't reveal the source either.

I hope this has a calming effect on what otherwise people would believe that a decision must be made in TX now. This doesn't end the frustration but it provides some light on why I think things are dragging along. It's kind of like J3 is the doubting Thomas. Let me see the wounds (evidence) before I believe.

I hope this helps. This is really all I can say and is all that I know.

Regards and thanks for probing, Head.

New Message
Please login to post a reply