Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"grrr.... Ruff, Ruff"

lmao... just kidding, GE.  I stopped in to catch up today and your post caught my eye.  You're the most amusing of all of the poster's here precisely because you are so serious and dedicated.

Look.  I was hoping for a big pop on the news but it never materialized so I sold everything but my core for the .15 profit and I'll buy back in during March and April in hopes of again taking the pop that is due to all of us.  It was through owning this stock back when, when I realized that you take what it gives you and then you keep an eye on it for the next pop.  I admit that this is a sad situation but it is the reality.  This is what the leadership of this stock has taught us.  It's what they do, right?

In April they promise additional info and another pop.  One of these days this stock may pop and stay higher and it will reward all of those puddsters that stuck with this through thick and thin, in good times and bad, in sickness and in health, but having an attitude like that smacks of marriage.

So lighten up out there, Agora'ites.  And to Max, have a little respect.  There isn't much that Wolf could say that would take the tarnish off of his crown.  After all, if Wolf is not entitled to an opinion then who is?  You?  Not likely.

As for Jim Turley... I am in the camp that he has barely just arrived.  We can't be changing the CEO every other quarter.  If you don't like him by summer, be active and dump his butt in December.

Good luck.  I'd come by more frequently but I can't take the drama.  *w* 

New Message
Please login to post a reply