Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I agree with you on the insider trading issue, can't be done IMO.

Secondly, I would believe if there is any type of buying going on by a corp. (such as the J's) with the avg. current volume the price would go up with any volume purchases. This scenario would be clear to those that follow ptsc shareprice and would create others jumping on. After all most people tend to jump on a rising stock price (IMO). Since ptsc share price is not going up, up and away I don't think insider are buying or anyone else in the know (ILLEGAL as others have stated).

(IMO) This stock doesn't make any sense.....the most logical thoughts as to why this stock is depressed is the one SGE is touting.... Uncertainty.

Those that follow this stock have pretty much bought what they can afford, those on the sidelines are waiting to see the direction of the share price (why buy now if tomorrow is lower, and if the pattern goes up, isn't it smarter to buy on the rise instead). So lack of news, direction from mgmt. why jump in now. I jumped in again as many did prior to the settlement and was dissapointed. I am not a trader if I was I could of made some money. The pattern as of now would seem to punish any one jumping in .......but who knows for the long term...(once again uncertainty). My main point is uncertainty is going to keep share price down until clarity comes.

I really started just to say insider can't buy this stock, sorry for the long post.

glta

Tom

Those who believe that J's are buying should read the goverment definition of insider trading. link below

http://www.sec.gov/answers/insider.htm

New Message
Please login to post a reply