Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: May Letter to Shareholders from Patriot Scientific President and CEO Rick Goerne

I would THINK that he and our BOD would be privy to info regarding licenses and settlements...yes. How else can they effectivly plan and run this company? In order for RG to talk in more detail of the licensees as he did in his letter, it seems to me that he convinced Lekrone that more needed clarification. Thats a very good thing imo.

I, like you and everyone else would like nothing more than to have more money coming or some triggering event to cause such but with each passing release from PTSC it looks more and more remote. So, no, I see no reason to continue the speculation as it really does us no good. I'd rather forget it and IF somehow it becomes a positive earnings surprise we can celebrate rather than suffer another let down.

You now seem to be hung up on the MOU for your stance. Couldn't it have even been as simple as "these are the terms of the settlement...contingent on the J's BOD's signing off?"

New Message
Please login to post a reply