Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Emtnester - Let's say a positive USPTO ruling comes out...?
Sep 03, 2008 10:09AM
Sep 03, 2008 12:36PM

<No what I am saying is IBIS will probably approach some private funds made up of some small groups of individuals >

What you are referring to is private equity I believe. I think RG would know the difference between private equity and institutional investors. So I ask again. Are you saying that the 7/21 headline

<Patriot Scientific Retains Ibis Consulting Group to Launch Outreach Program to Institutional Investors>

is not being truthful? I'm not trying to pick an argument. It's just that most have taken a liking to RG and view him as being a bit more trusting than perhaps some of board members. I think it is very important for us to know whether that headline is bogas. If it is, then perhaps our perception of RG as being above board, is not the correct one. And if it is a truthful headline, but the chances of obtaining any interest is zero, then we must question why RG began this process at too early a stage to have any degree of success. Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply