Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: R/S is NEVER a good idea. Lazy method to improve SP! Consider the following:

R/S is NEVER a good idea. Lazy method to improve SP! Consider the following:

posted on Dec 24, 2008 05:05AM

Despite all the respect I have developed for our new leader RICK, I believe very strongly that there is the old fashion method to improve share price that benefits and rewards shareholders. And that is by improving the balance sheet. We approved issuing additional shares of stock to help in our merger and acquisition strategy which in the long run is to improve the balance sheet. This is where management must be held accountable by making something good come from these shares. Even with the shares outstanding, there is the goal of getting to Nasdaq. It has to be the goal. Other companies with far more shares outstanding have made it to Nasdaq. Doing a R/S is easier but statistically more likely to fail in the long run. WE MUST INSIST that continued M&A activity, MMP, and other sound strategic decisions be the path towards share price improvement to get us on the Nasdaq.

Submit the application. let the financial world know this is our intent. improve the balance sheet. Get on Nasdaq but NEVER NEVER NEVER do a R/S.

I would rather it take an additional year to improve the balance sheet than the quick and lazy method of invoking the R/S.

New Message
Please login to post a reply