Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

OK GE.... Please give me a list as to why and how Felcyn, Falk Jr & Johnson have assisted and will continue to assist PTSC's shareprice & growth as a company..

As I and many others (but not nearly as many as should) have stated, these three should have been 'thru the goose' a very long time ago.. An accountant who does nearly everything wrong.. an Anesthesiologist (why ?).. and Swartz' lawyer trigger man.. Give me an effin' break..

What do they say about this company? I'd rather have Turley and his big dog on the BoD... If the 3 were replaced by seasoned experienced knowledgable people I'd bet we'd see appreciation similar to our run a few yrs ago, only legit and sustained.. A legitimate, respected BoD would make the investing world really take notice of this little company.. I'd bet we'd see a whole lot more investors buy and hold.

The current BoD really has nearly no incentive to increase the shareprice (options I'm sure they'd cash if/when the time/price is right).. I'm quite sure they are very contented just collecting their salaries.. I am not contented with that. I'm sure we will see appreciation in shareprice in spite of the BoD make up.. tho I'd be nearly as estatic with BoD replacements as I was with the '336 Recert.. as I'm sure many potential investors would be.

jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply