Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I feel like I am the only one standing and applauding!!!!

I feel like I am the only one standing and applauding!!!!

posted on Oct 09, 2009 07:16PM

RG (the Pretender),

there is no excuse for COLLECTING 20 months salary FOR DOING NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to know what RG did. He is (was) the president right? so did he:

1. set up a product or service and a sales team to sell it? NO
  2. develop a sales team to sell an existing product or service? NO
  3. ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING? NO (he tried to but apparently it has fallen though)

As for Flowers ... ya, he protected our money for us didn't he?

Like the move, HATE the PR - they could have just come out with a 1 liner saying RG has moved on. Negative press should always be kept a little short and be as positive as possible .. this is 2 in a row (Turley & RG) where the PR was very <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> <!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->amateur (but I guess that is just my opinion).

New Message
Please login to post a reply