Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Perception...Sorry, but I must respond...sorry, so shall I respond. Borredo
Oct 14, 2009 07:43AM
Oct 14, 2009 09:29AM
Oct 14, 2009 09:43AM
Oct 14, 2009 10:08AM
Oct 14, 2009 11:12AM
Oct 14, 2009 01:15PM

I gave you a thumbs up because IMO you make valid points, points that should be considered by everyone before making a decission as to what to do. I am still on the fence, and have not yet decided. Personally, I am not looking to oust the BoD, though I would like to see change. I am more in favor of pursuing any activity that would bring transparency to the relationship between PTSC and TPL, specifically the licensing revenue/expense. The counter argument has been and always will be that non-transparency gives us an advantage in negotiations. Well, I was once a believer, but after the past 3 years of QoQ letdowns, I simply want transparency so that for once we really know what we own. If we truly own the "patent on water", than show us the money....if not, than not, but at least we know where we stand and the decission to stay or sell can be based on knowledge rather than hope. We got the recert on the "336, time now for transparency. That is all I want.

Good luck everyone.

P.S. Looks like your Phillies and my Dodgers are back at it again. Hope this year is different. (:

New Message
Please login to post a reply