Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

<sp volumes fluctuations are due to increase in short interest. spikes to .30's today are the indicators, i.e. mm's making a market. transactions printed as buys but were short sells. do the math. look at the volume spikes to .30-31. totaled ~144,000 >

I have to disagree that your theory has validity or impact on recent sp fluctuations. If you look closely at the details of trading last week you will note the following:

1. We tested the 30 day ema on Monday and Tuesday and pps held. We tested the 20 day ema on Wed and Thurs and it held. Want to guess what the 10 day ema was on Friday? $.285 was the 10 day ema which it tested and held. That is a significant progression of events. The same chain of events that led to the run to $.42. I am sure the MMs take note of these things.

2. There seemed to be a wall of orders sitting at $.285 on Friday, including mine. In spite of about a third of the volume going at $.285, my order, which was entered before the market open, is still unfilled. The MMs would have been well aware of the wall at $.285 on Friday. If anything, I would think that they may have been trying to cover any outstanding short position.

All the above IMHO. Monday could be interesting.

Opty

New Message
Please login to post a reply