Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: IR Q&A

in response to by
posted on Nov 06, 2009 09:47AM

You have to wonder who really knows what is going on in this company.

Not too long ago - maybe only a few months back, I remember Angela being all "rah rah" about the company, how great everything was going and what a great job management was doing. I thought she made it sound like companies were beating down the door to sign up with Crossflo.

Now, she uses words like "disappointing" operations and states that we've had to fire upper management as a result. WOW, talk about a 180 degree change.

I think it's best to take IR responses and all PRs with a grain of salt. The volume and the SP are the only true indicators of what is really going on with this company.

No one on this board could figure out why we were stuck in the low teens over this past summer with such a great outlook. Well - now we have our answer. The SP and the volume were actually telling it like it was - the outlook this past summer should not have been a postive one. The SP doesn't lie.

New Message
Please login to post a reply