Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Merry Christmas BOD. You have already taken your presents from PTSC.

in response to by
posted on Dec 22, 2009 10:59AM

Your results do not warrant such large annual gifts but I am sure you justify them by your effort. Unfortunately, results are what we all need not effort.

If your effort is unable to yield results perhaps you should turn the ship over to others who can muster sufficient effort to yield results.

Our share price is sinking below fifteen cents. You should be ashamed of what you have done.

But this is the season for joy. We shall put your miserable performance aside for a few days to celebrate the joy of our Saviour's birth. Then watch to see why you moved the SHM to Chicago.

I once thought you had spectacular news to announce but fear now the move was to limit attendance as you continue your clusterfking techniques of destroying shareholder value.

Please resign this year, 2010. All of you should pack up and join Pohl. You have shared a lot of money amongst your friends at our expense. Please hire some folks who have some integrity and expertise on what to do with MMP and PTSC.

Thank you

New Message
Please login to post a reply