Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Jan 21, 2010 03:51PM
Jan 21, 2010 03:53PM

Re: ethics issue

posted on Jan 21, 2010 04:20PM

Dear B-Lunist,

Thank you for your inquiry. First of all, we wish to specify that as a HUB Leader you cannot have any of your posts removed from this Forum by any other President Member, or HUB Leader. Hence the warnings you received from our violations reporting system did not carry any consequences.

There's a lot of work our staff does behind the scenes - some of it, is removing these "warnings" from your record. Hence you may become aware of your Activity Point total fluctuating both down and up - often within a few minutes. This is our admins reviewing violation reports, and righting any wrongs.

I've personally taken the time to review the posts that you are referring to. In the case of the first violation warning you received, while I think the post is off topic, if we chose to take our rules strictly, I believe that this post being flagged as a violation, and warned was indeed an extreme measure.

HOWEVER, your subsequent posts do merit removal as a result of a violation. I am sure we have talked about this before, both publicly and privately, that content of a strictly personal nature do not belong on the public message board. In stead, you are welcome to raise your concerns regarding moderation to our staff.

Trying to fight back or get into arguments only creates even more of the same., and the slightest hint of personal bickering spreads like wildfire. We understand that these posts have no right to stay on the board however please consider, that preemptive perfection does not exist. Even Wikipedia gets abused. The best they can do is correct.

In the future, we kindly request you keep these strictly personal matters off topic, or to bring them to my attention. I'd be happy to look into this matter and provide an explanation within reasonable time frames.

Thank you again for your message, and for your understanding.

Regards,

Andreas Marouchos

Community Director

Jan 21, 2010 05:52PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply