Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"...I think they would have to be pretty stupid to leave a papertrail. No I'm thinking perhaps Turley or a secretary or someone else on the inside may come forward with information."

Speaking of Turley: I'm reminded that all insiders except Falk have retained the shares they own, and Falk only sold about one per cent of his holdings recently. I think I posted this the other day - insiders paid a good price for most of their shares but most, if not all of insiders' market buys are under water. Pohl, Turley, Goerner, Bibeau, Johnson, Felcyn, Falk, plus a few others I haven't mentioned.

I'm not a fan club member of any of those named above but why have they chosen not to sell? Maybe they're as much in the dark as any retail shareholder? Maybe not.

So, either Turley, whom you single out, is withholding his evidence of wrongdoing in order to protect the shares he hasn't sold, thus putting himself at risk as a party after the fact. Or there's no evidence of wrongdoing. Which is it?

And, given that Turley was unceremoniously hoofed out - you could tell that he was both taken by surprise and very disappointed at the turn of events through the tone of his final NR - you'd think that Turley would be the first to spill the beans, if there were beans to spill. So, why hasn't he?

Edit: and what milestone said:

the
poster
formerly
known
as
fatwollit

New Message
Please login to post a reply