Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Regarding the PTSC Annual SHM held on 1/28/2010

posted on Jan 28, 2010 08:06PM

Hi All,

I took notes (hopefully legible to me when I look at them in detail tomorrow) during the meeting and will provide a summary tomorrow. I am thinking probably a short and long version right now. Tonight, I have family obligations, etc. and it works best if I get in to work early tomorrow and write it up. Like I have done in the past (check my previous post history), I will report what occurred agenda-wise what people or the entity specifically presented/said and will provide in "quotes" if I am repeating it verbatim out of someone's mouth. I will also clearly denote when I am throwing in my opinion (IMO). Actually, as I ponder it, probably the whole meeting is my one person's interpretation/perspective, but FWIW, I will try to relay what I heard as best as possible.

In response to one poster's question from a little while ago:

35-40 people in the audience + 4-8 people on the conference phone (but one of the phone group of people were the auditors). 6 people at podium/table (BOD + Cliff F.)

Best Regards,

StormKing

New Message
Please login to post a reply