Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Notes from the PTSC SHM meeting in Chicago - 1/28/2010

"...it is like saying it's more important for a passenger to have a destination in mind as they get into the cab of a blind cabbie and start moving than for that person to be in the cab of driver who can see, even if they don't quite know where they're going yet..."

I can understand and empathize to some degree with both points of view in this discussion but, sorry, that's a false analogy. The cab driver isn't blind but the cab driver obviously is not familiar with the city in which he works.

Therefore the choice is between retaining the same cab driver who is perhaps now prepared to follow directions given by the passenger; or, alternatively, the passenger can wait for a replacement cab driver, with no guarantee that the new driver will know the short cuts any better than the old one, and then take advice from the driver on where the best restaurant is, again with no guarantee that the restaurant is actually the best there is, nor that the passenger will be taken there by the shortest route.

It's a gamble either way, so I've changed my view; screw the acquisition route and let's go with those dividends! Old BoD or new BoD doesn't really matter; all hope is that future MMP revenue will more than compensate for all the negative factors.

Maybe, if revenues become more consistent and the piggy bank gets full enough again, we can re-visit the acquisition scenario. But chances are, by that time I'll be outa here.

New Message
Please login to post a reply