Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I dont get it. How does this board keep getting approved via proxy? I just don't get it. I guess my nays stand alone. I really wish I could see the actual count of those 80% of shareholders.

This is what I've suspected. We have a shell of a company with a couple suits who are technically illiterate and a new money sponge in a former technical consultant from cognizent. Just wonderful. So they get to sit in a nice office in the "expensive" San Diego area and receive checks?. I see nothing about this board that shows me any expense management skills, sales skills or business savy none. TPL does all the work and they collect checks and burn. I'm at the point where I wish they would just sell the company and patents to an AMD or Intel. Stock conversion and we are done with it.

Sorry for the rant. Oh and StormKing thank you for the excellent report and notes.

New Message
Please login to post a reply