Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: To the "One Trick Pony" Critics - Advice for the BOD

"...It would be very logical to conclude more shareholders than not are displeased with the BOD of PTSC. Please do not try and represent it as if it is 50 v 50."

ease, on the basis of what's posted on this forum, I would have agreed with you once upon a time and still recognize that the BoD hasn't performed as one would have wished in a number of ways. But take a look at the post I made yesterday detailing the election of directors' votes for the previous SHM. I doubt that the votes at this SHM will be that much different, so it's pretty obvious, rightly or wrongly, that a healthy (one could even say overwhelming) majority of shareholders think differently from many on this forum.

So, maybe it's time for the forum to stop fixating on the BoD - how many times do people need to post the same thing just to make themselves feel better? - and concentrate on the only thing that we can be certain really matters, the MMP, and the factors that are/may be having an impact, namely USPTO and Moore/TPL. The debate can justifiably start afresh when MMP (and maybe PDSG) revenues are such that the BoD and whatever management is in place at that time decide how best to make use of them.

New Message
Please login to post a reply