Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sold. It seems the only interest in this stock is internal. BOD has no clue or direction. Good things may happen from the USPTO, but what guarantee is there that any action will be final? TPL is out of money.

Early in my life / career, I got sucked into a couple MLM schemes. Fortunately I didn't have any assets to lose except a month of rent. The one thing that was common to all was a small group of slick business men, well dressed, and smooth tongued - I can still recall the smell of the cologne. Unfortunately, I think that had I attended the SHM meeting, I would have felt a bit of dejavue. All the folks there wringing their hands and trying to convey concern for the shareholder have their lunch ticket. I don't see enough food on the table or sounds & smells from the kitchen to feel comfortable that there will be enough to go around.

I hope I am wrong (for the sake of my Roth IRA shares) that I will hold. Short term, I *see* nothing to encourage me to stay.

New Message
Please login to post a reply