Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"FYI: This post was reported as a violation by SGE.... and then the violation was processed by SGE.."

Well, Banosser, if that's the case it makes a change. Makes a change from having violations reported by wolfie and then processed by wolfie. And when it ain't wolfie who's processing violations, it's ronran, a hub leader who hasn't posted here since how long and makes a habit of denigrating agora posters on your Yahoo forum.

Why do you think I asked agora to remove me from the hub leaders list? Ironic that my request was prompted by personal abuse I received from teremoto, who now wants to leave agora having laced just about every one of his recent posts with pejorative remarks and is surprised and upset when one actually gets tossed.

It's really up to agora to resolve this situation and somehow return the forum to moderation by members who hold a balanced view and don't hold to any particular agenda.

Edit: by "balanced view", I mean discussion of PTSC from any point of view without making things personal.

New Message
Please login to post a reply