Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

pappythom, some time ago I posted a message here criticizing a caller to one of Goerner's webcasts for praising PTSC management rather than asking a question. I didn't know that caller was you. You responded, giving a perfectly reasonable explanation at the time, but since then have taken every opportunity to make personal remarks about me on this forum. I can't say it ever bothered me that much but when you say:

"Just let it go."

I offer you the same advice.

For what my opinion is worth, I think SGE's questions are relevant to PTSC and should remain on the forum.

Also for what it's worth, I'm so disappointed with the arbitrary and inconsistent manner in which this forum has been moderated for some time now, that I'm trying to remove myself from agoracom altogether. I've contacted agoracom four times in recent days, with no response, not even an acknowledgement. I've just tried sending a fifth message. Let's see if that works.

I see members I respect here knocking lumps off each other - fut vs lamberts, ease vs sge and I see under-the-radar personal attacks which are permitted to remain on the forum, so I think I need to take a break - maybe, like Paul, I'll return when things become clearer.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply