Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Howdy to all,

It's been a while since I've posted here. The environment on this board is a difficult one. But it's good to see that, despite differences of opinion, discussion can continue.

Assuming, for the sake of discussion, that PTSC is able to gain control of the licensing activities, what would they use in terms of reverse engineering to persuade supposed infringers that they have the goods on them? Wasn't this what Nunally was doing years ago, and then Alliacense stepped in? Wasn't there a shareholders meeting some years ago where one of the Leckrones either referred to or actually produced on the spot the thousands and thousands of pages of documents produced by Alliacense to demonstrate infringement?

Not that another group couldn't do what the Aliacense people are credited with doing (which, if memory serves, was tearing apart electronic devices and "proving" infringement by documenting how the devices incorporated the MMP patents), but how long might that take, and how much would it cost? Could PTSC be awarded the docs that Alliacense generated? (And hopefully have not as yet shredded?)

I'm just curious as to how PTSC proceeds in the event that they gain control of the licensing activity. And if PDSG hasn't produced much in revenue as of yet (and CF has mentioned that PTSC must temper its enthusiasm because the company is still young, revenue-wise), then where is the money going to come from to reverse engineer and enforce infringement allegations?

Thanks in advance for thoughts and opinions.

New Message
Please login to post a reply