Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Stan doesn't have to be on the board to make a difference!

Why insult fatwollit? Why not just say "Thanks fatwollit, You're correct. I meant fiduciary"? Did you purposely use 'judiciary' in order to say that you think fatwollit is "so predictable"? I'll save fatwollit the trouble of being "predictable"; you probably meant 'you're', instead of 'your'.

Folks, is it that hard to admit when we've made a mistake? Have we lost our ability to 'get along' even when we disagree? Can we not say, "I stand corrected". (good grief Charlie Brown).

Milestone, I admire the balance, but I've just one question. Is the BoD blameless, bearing no responsibility for the company's current situation? (rhetorical)

I, like many, have been tolerant of the BoD, trusting in their decisions, optimistic under their direction, however, there comes a time to ask yourself, which decision is the one that breaks the 'camel's back' or in PTSC's case, the 'bank'.

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply