Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Invest what little PTSC capital there is remaining into growth companies. Buy stock in other companies. Let other successful companies indirectly make your decisions for you. It has become evident that your business decisions so far in attempting to grow this company has been lack luster and disappointing.

Invest in this Bull Market while there is still a chance. Take a serious look at companies such as Sandridge Energy, Inc. (SD). This is a great turn around story. What was once a 100% natural gas company is now drilling oil wells. Beaten down by low NG prices, the company decided to venture into oil. They have huge reserves. This is a 5 bagger in two years, unless OXY takes them over with a buyout. (PTSC invest $5MM and in two years has $25MM)

The process: Use the monies similar to that of a fund. Hire a fund manager. Research 10-20 growth companies. Send to PTSC shareholders, a prospectus of same. Allow PTSC shareholders to vote on the top 5. Stay diversified. Give the shareholders a voice. There are many bright people who are invested in this company.

You have to try something other than what you've been doing. The ship is sinking before your very eyes and you can no longer sit idle with hopes of everything working out. This is what I did. Sold 75% of my PTSC shares and put them to work for me. I've recovered all losses incurred by my investment in PTSC by doing so and I'm just a novice investor. Just saying!

PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply