Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Seems to me that this board has come to a halt out of FEAR!

There are a couple of hub leaders here, i.m.o. who have overstepped their responsibilities and have actually conspired to control this board. One or some, have actually admitted their goals to replace the b.o.d. This must stop!

I do not post much, but read them all...There is definitely a cencorship going on here for personal gains. I will continue to attempt to unremove posts that have been removed for no violation of the six rules, and will continue to do that until AGORA, removes me...I have tried to be fair and have watched for several months. It is is apparent to me now that there are a couple of Hub leaders, who should not hold that position. Especially since they have oppenly stated that they would love to be on the b.o.d. and throw over the leadership!

J.M.O. but I am going to stick too it until removed.

You people continue to post your honest opinions no matter what happens..I will attempt to continue to replace your removed messages, and do what is right.

Thanks, T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply