Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

The pot calling the kettle black?

Arising from the land of lurk just this once, I doubt if I'll be allowed to post again anyway. Ronran chose to bring his post to the attention of agora; I've done the same.

From ronran's post today 11 April 2011:
"For several years, there have been a number of members in the PTSC forum who seem to enjoy making accusations and casting aspersions against other members..."

From ronran's post of 28 September 2010:
"Now that some of the congenital liars and deceivers have either been banned from this forum or have thankfully chosen to leave,..."

As one who left/ got banned shortly before ronran wrote the above, I have to assume that I was one of the intended targets of his vitriol. I shouldn't need to spell it out; one short phrase describes ronran's posting habits: arrant hypocrisy.

fw/tpfkaf

PS: I am of an age now that death is not an uncommon occurrence amongst family, friends and ex-work associates. I could have announced them all here on this anonymous investment forum in order to garner sympathy but just feel that it would have showed inordinate bad taste to do so. But that's just me, I can't speak for anyone else.

New Message
Please login to post a reply