Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

may be you missed this, and i am happy with ron and with sge to agree about civility, but how about you, sir?:

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/561323-civility-ron/messages/1766556#message

I knew I didn't call him that, and that's why I added "any other namecalling that may have occurred". Recall that I had refered to Ron as "our resident legal advisor" at which he voiced irritation. But Ron had accused me of calling him that specific name and requested an apology via pm. I figured that if such an apology were offered that it would help bring civility to this forum, it was worth it. And Ron respectfully reciprocated. But consider the irony, and recall the premise of the entire exercise. We are all human and we all make mistakes, and recognizing the "fact of life" we should all be more tolerant and consistently treat eachother with respect. Not just today and tomorrow, but always. It's long overdue.

New Message
Please login to post a reply