Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We did not lose anything yet.

Domestic Industry: We have far exceeded any requirements of domestic industry. The itc knows it and have been reprimanded for this before. We have research, engineering,. product development, sales and marketing etc. Much more. We spent years struggling with our products.

Now let's look at the itc and the 336. We were unable to convince the itc judge that infringement happened. Why? We were either unprepared with all that pll jargon, unable to enter critical documents etc. Why would a govt. judge go out on a limb against his experts and make an opinion. No. Let the ndoc make that decision. Infringement on the 336. Appeal. Now the itc panel sees infringement and can reverse. No brainer for our current itc judge. He can't lose.

Now the big question. Is our lawyer up to this task? He has gained lots of experience, politics out. Can he win. My bet he can reading ndoc. Time will tell. No reason for me to sell.

my view

New Message
Please login to post a reply