Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Meanwhile- Rome is burning, the stock is dying, the patent clock is running out

and the BOD says nothing .. they're quiet as scared mice, feeling shielded by their upcoming Cyber SHAM; all while shamefully cashing $45,000 each month their laughable and joking excuse for what's called "leadership" continues.

I think all PTSC investors should look for a surprise BK resolution sooner than the March 27th court date, because imo, the BK committee wants to cut a settlement deal with DL. Even if central to that is DL being replaced by a Trustee on PDS, I do not think any resulting deal under the present conditions, from what I can gather from the BK filings, will be structured with a bias towards the benefit of PTSC's interests (as an actual JV partner) over "typical" creditors who's only interest is in seeking repayment of a specific amount of money (as quickly as possible) and couldn't care less what happens with or how much more the MMP makes after that.

Regardless of the above and whether it's an actual decree or Settlement conclusion .. DL has more strategic options available to him should he decide at a later date to change his mind

This is now a salvage operation, and we're not all that far from running the risk of becoming a scavenger operation.

I still expect dissatisfaction, frustration and revenue delays will result in a 3rd party MMP buyout offer to come at some point, perhaps after the dust settles ??

New Message
Please login to post a reply