Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Hello Laurie

You asked in a PM who is Willy Nilly and what right does a non-contributor to this forum have to report a violation. I'm responding publicly.

I have held a substantial number of PTSC shares since early 2006. I have not sold any. I used to post regularly on this forum as fatwollit up until 2011, I think - I can’t remember exactly when now. I used to be an HL here too. I left - or, I should say, was booted by agora - when I started to make too much fuss about the shenanigans that have bedevilled this forum off and on - mostly on - since the time I started contributing, and which, evidently, continue to this day. In the meantime, I have chosen to stay outside of the fray, visiting the forum almost daily but skimming over the headlines of most messages without reading further, shaking my head at the partisan pettiness of those who would have been banned long ago from any other agora forum for the personal insults they hurl on a regular basis at fellow forum members. Here, they’re promoted! Unbelievable! By the way, I don’t include you in that group. I know that you, like so many of us, invested heavily in PTSC and I have come to admire the effort you have put in to the attempt to acquire an understanding of why this story continues to unfold as it does.

One headline today caught my eye: “Brian banned”. I responded in the way I would have responded as HL of the agora forum for Copper Fox Metals (having made my peace with agora some time ago): I reported the post as a violation; it transgressed agora rules, although I have to admit that it was the presumptuousness and arrogance of the post which prompted me to act. If this forum was Copper Fox Metals, it would have been removed, with agora’s blessing. In the topsy-turvy world of the PTSC forum, the violation was ignored. Go figure.

Having been labelled a liar in 2011, I decided I’d had enough and chose not to be the subject of continued character assassination. Others are braver, or more thick-skinned, but my feelings haven’t changed on that score. This will be my only post as I think that you deserve the courtesy of a response. Those who like to smear: feel free.

To ensure that this post can be classified as on-topic, I’ll ask just one question before I leave for the shadows again, and it’s important that forum members take off their partisan goggles before answering. If you were Leckrone, what would you do to advance your nefarious interests regarding PTSC? Well, how about populating the most visited and, hence, respected PTSC shareholder forum with members who constantly post, year after year, negative messages (repetition - another agora rule broken on a daily basis) and who argue with logic and information when they can - no argument with that - but with non-sequiturs and the like when they can’t, and with personal insults when all else fails? And not only have them post on a regular and frequent basis but make sure they’re elevated to positions from which they can control the forum?

Crazy? Maybe. But is it any crazier than the oft-repeated claims made by many on this forum that members who post in an objective, thoughtful manner must be in league with the BoD? Be honest now.

I am waiting now for events to take their course and for this story to come to a conclusion. I don’t have much hope given what I consider to be the ineptitude of those who should have looked after our interests better, but it ain’t over till the Mayor of Toronto sings.

Good luck. wn

New Message
Please login to post a reply