Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

As for the share price, I think we may drift back to the $.005. If so, I think I may buy another 200,000 shares... Hell what's another $1000.00 at this point in time... This will dollar cost me down to the $.071

I really have a feeling, and the Judge Johnson insinuated this at the bankruptcy hearing, there is still a few million dollars at stake (actaully Judge Johnson said millions and millions); or why else would everyone be fighting this thing so hard? We don't have the whole story and we don't know what commitments have been made by the named infringers, pending outcome of this BK proceeding. It begs to ask a few questions like:

• What effect does the latest claim construction have on the infringement claims(outside of the most recent decision of non-infringement)?
  • Did companies, of the 400 we getting ready to notify, infringe based upon the new claim construction?
  • Again, why is everyone fighting so hard to gain control of nothing (sarcasm) if there is nothing left as some have said on this board?
  • Why are the companies who have already signed a lisence agreement (like Apple) listening in on the proceedings? Do they feel vulnerable regarding some sort of liability from a backroom deal with DL and his band of sleeze?

My guess is that Judge Johnson will need another court date before he renders his decision. I hope that he can get this done without another court date but in any event let's hope it happens quickly...

I loved it when Judge Johnson called this the "Holy Grail" of mobile electronic chips!

New Message
Please login to post a reply