Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Sincerely,

George et al

Germany has quite a substantial inventory presently.market makers need to keep the price up. buyers do not want to pay. who gives? replacement price lower etc.

mental overload, wishful thinking, and why would any patent attorney be interested in ptsc? view only

Arm is now owned by softbank of Japan. We had Japanese patents. I am pretty sure.my old age. Japanes patents . first filed. period. You cannot substitute a c battery for a d battery and claim change of patent. interesting!!!! DC would have a lot of out of  business law firms and lobbyists. Wow. imagine if that only applied?

Fact: we won in a court of law by a jury and a judge overruled us and then went to work for Facebook. Disgusting. my view. rewrite the system or go to Japan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply