Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

just some thoughts Why would the supreme court get involved,if negotiation with our chinese friends was possibe. been bothering me for month using the supreme court. 

I just now looked up denials. found the gay wedding cake. Supreme court ruled not to hear it, but with a vote of 7 to 2 sent it back to the appeals court with a strong thumb to rethink it. our big argument is judge facebook added some items not in the patent, but stuff he made up. 

apparently today we had some unfinished business on the docket. just could it be or my imagination, they might do that or must we refile with the supreme court. who knows? waiting for a company response or possibly take a week or two from the supreme. If we were not on the docket today, i would say we were cooked temporarily. if you really think about it. We would be putting pressure on the supreme. this way send it back to appeals and maybe chinese will settle. it would put a little egg if during the trial if we settled during the trial. just my thought . every time we think this is dead it comes back to life i really do not know

New Message
Please login to post a reply