Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It does not matter, virtual or physical, you can buy time on these platforms to "speak", that is what they are doing. I could buy time on the same to promote "my scam", this company is just another small wannabe but could not, so use what you have to sell shares, that is all this crap is and has been for years. 

This is no different than Gold Mines, Oil Drilling, Solar Panels, etc... with the price of oil going up, will that be the BOD's next shell when peeps realize this Mosaic is not going anywhere, as you can see what the trading of this crap.

The BOD are hermut crabs, that are slow moving from shell to shell, when COVID appeared on the scene, note how it moved from bits and bytes (I.T) to cells (immunology), they just go with the flow with what is current, however, these idiots (BOD) are scammers, NOT VISIONARIES!!.

New Message
Please login to post a reply