Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

67GTO, you have been civilized with me too in the past and I appreciate that. I have to be blunt and suggest that your response is the easy way of getting around actually having to address my question... but at least you responded.

As far as me calling another poster a liar, I posted my reasons; if the shoe fits...

I *could* be wrong, I suppose; it could be a memory problem that resulted in me being labelled over and over again as a *government worker* (not that there's anything wrong with that) rather than a self-employed and self-supporting business consultant as I have mentioned on several occasions when appropriate to the discussion - possibly too often but no more so than the *government worker* epithet.

It could also have simply been an attempt to get under my skin. People don't succeed very often when they try that but if that was this poster's intent, he succeeded. Good for him, eh? Easier than actually engaging in thoughtful dialogue. I take nothing back.

New Message
Please login to post a reply