Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free

NXHD Opportunity?

posted on Jul 21, 2009 03:14PM

"Nexia's Landis Salon Takes 1st Place in "Salon Wars"

2009-07-21 12:02 ET - News Release

Also News Release (U-GRNE) GREEN ENDEAVORS LTD

SALT LAKE CITY, UT -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 07/21/09

Nexia Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: NXHD) announced that Landis Salons took 1st place at the first "Salon Wars," which took place in Salt Lake City, Utah. As part of our continued efforts to boost our reputation as a force to be reckoned with, a team of fourteen stylists went head on with 5 of Utah's top salons in a runway competition. The event showcased our team's talent in hair, makeup, specialty styles, and all the talent that goes into a themed runway competition.

The competition was headed up by some of Landis' top talent, including Nikki Breedlove, Shawn Kirk, Seth Bullough, Logan Fast, Amber Nelson, Devyn Rahal, Kristian Bankston, Alaina Edington, Cassidy Tucker, Brooklyn Lunak, Caroline Kochniuk, Ashlie McIntire, and Devon Trejo. "The event was professionally filmed as part of our effort to create a video designed to highlight what sets Landis Salons apart in our continued quest to acquire additional salons and grow our salon division," noted CEO Richard Surber.

Mr. Surber further stated, "I am very proud of our exceptional staff. I want to personally and publicly thank the staff and the models that made the event a success. I firmly believe high energy events like Salon Wars are great for morale, team building, and promoting the salon in the eyes of our peers. It's a great way to showcase the talent of our staff."

The event was hosted by Utah's IN This Week and was sponsored by Blue Boutique, JMR Chalk Garden, Lolabella Boutique, Whimsy, and bebe. Our entire staff would also like to congratulate Lunatic Fringe, Jagged Edge, Salon Keiji, and The Electric Chair for their admirable effort.

If you are a salon owner or stylist and wish to become part of Landis Salons' team, under a publicly traded company that offers unparalleled opportunity for growth, please email Richard Surber at [email protected].

About Nexia Holdings, Inc.:

Nexia Holdings, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: NXHD), headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, is a diversified holdings company with operations in health & beauty and real estate. Nexia's subsidiary, Green Endeavors, LTD (PINKSHEETS: GRNE), www.green-endeavors.com, owns a majority interest in Landis Salons, Inc., www.landissalons.com, a hair salon built around the world-class AVEDA(TM) product line. Visit www.nexiaholdings.com to learn more. "

Nexia's CEO could not miss the opportunity to advertise the Salons. Who could blame him? The news does not seem to affect the Market at all.

My opinion remains the same (see my previous post.) It remains that this could be an adavntage when Nexia completes its next reverse split, IMO! Although he said no RS for the present about a month ago, I believe one is imminent.

go

New Message
Please login to post a reply