advanced projects

Mexico - Silver // Canada - Gold

Free
Jun 17, 2008 11:41AM
Jun 17, 2008 12:25PM
ACM
Jun 18, 2008 04:46AM

This is a problem if the dilution continues. I believe the management is aware of this situation but sometimes has no option when it needs to raise money to drill. The Quebec gold property on the prolific Porcupine/Destor fault has very good potential too, good grades and widths, maybe a JV or sale of this asset could fund future work at Real Catorce and prevent more dilution.

I don't think the current share structure is too much of a negative at present, many successful juniors have more issued shares and this factor is just one of the many to consider. Now let's consider the other factors in play.

The plus side of the equation is enhanced by the location of the deposit near a Penoles mill, established infrastructure, open and stable underground workings, a newly discovered vein system, an expanding property, great consistant drilling results, Veta Madre vein open and unexplored at depth with the other veins with historic workings remaining untested AND the bull market in precious metals... these are the factors that should be weighed against the share dilution question holding you back. On balance I see a net plus for this company with a big upside potential.

IMO, If the NR slated for Thursday announces a good number for tonnage and grade as indicated by their past releases of assays, with a 43-101 on this drilling in hand then it is possible, even in this miserable junior marketplace, the SP could move substantially this summer, the SP is moving now.

Not investment advice, DD is neccesary and recommended.

New Message
Please login to post a reply