Welcome To The North American Gem HUB On AGORACOM

The Company's primary goal is to explore for Coal in North America, currently the focus is in Kentucky, Saskatchewan and West Virginia.

Free

Naked Shorting ? & outlook for NAG

posted on Jul 24, 2008 08:36AM

GSX news certainly didn't help, and I believe as a result we are now experiencing a lot of Naked Shorting. Now what we ned is for Management at NAG to step up to the plate and provide us (retail shareholders) with some real results. It's time to quit DITHERING and get those coal permits so NAG can start Drilling. I'm down 55% in my investment which I realize is not without risk, but I am disappointed at the pace we're going at! I'm not selling, as I'm now of the opinion that it's to late to sell.....and hopefully with Mr Johnson on the board, things will turn for the better. Nothing will make me happier at this point than to get several awsome drill results, a huge coal deposit, followed by a sudden and swift move up in the SP (and to see the "shorts" get burned). Remember this everyone, because the day will come when I'll remind you all of this post, and our SP will be at much higher levels. Peace. A.

New Message
Please login to post a reply