Oracle Ridge Copper Mine - Tucson, Arizona

2.17% copper - Production facility construction is expected to begin in the first half of 2012

Free
Message: Oracle Mining Announces Final Approval for TSX Graduation
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 01/12/12 -- Oracle Mining Corp. ("Oracle Mining" or the "Corporation") (TSX VENTURE:OMN)(OTCQX:OMCCF)(PINKSHEETS:OMCCF)(FRANKFURT:OMC) is pleased to announce that it has received final approval for its common shares to be listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX").

Oracle Mining's common shares will commence trading on the TSX effective as of the open of market on Friday, January 13, 2012. Upon listing on the TSX, the common shares will continue to trade under the symbol "OMN".

In connection with the listing on the TSX, the Corporation's common shares will be delisted from the TSX Venture Exchange following the close of trading on Thursday, January 12, 2012.

The TSX is the premier stock exchange for resource companies and Oracle Mining believes the new listing will improve visibility of its Oracle Ridge Copper Mine project among investors who are interested in near-term copper producers located in the U.S.

About Oracle Mining Corp.

Oracle Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE:OMN)(OTCQX:OMCCF)(PINKSHEETS:OMCCF)(FRANKFURT:OMC) is a Vancouver, Canada-based corporation with a focus on uncovering overlooked deep-value projects to achieve superior shareholder returns. The Corporation is the sole owner and operator of Oracle Ridge Mining LLC and copper mine located 24 km northeast of Tucson, Arizona. Oracle Mining has cash on hand of approximately $8 million, minimal long-term debt and is managed by an experienced team of mining professionals with extensive operating and financial experience.

New Message
Please login to post a reply