Welcome to the Osisko Mining Hub On AGORACOM

Click "edit fast facts" to make changes

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Discovering the World of Online Radio: My Enthralling Experience

I just had to share my recent exciting discovery with all of you - "radio internetowe," or online radio! As an avid music enthusiast, I've always been on the lookout for fresh tunes and unique beats. It's incredible how the internet has transformed the way we access music. With radio internetowe, I now have access to an infinite collection of diverse genres and international stations, right at my fingertips! radio internetowe

Gone are the days of flipping through traditional radio channels with limited choices. The vast array of online radio stations caters to every musical taste imaginable. Whether I'm in the mood for soothing jazz, heart-pounding rock, or even soulful folk songs from distant lands, I can find it all with ease.

Another fantastic advantage of radio internetowe is the absence of ads or excessive interruptions. Traditional radio often bombards listeners with commercial breaks, disrupting the musical experience. But with online radio, I get to enjoy uninterrupted streams of pure musical bliss.

Moreover, many online radio platforms allow me to customize playlists and curate my stations, making it a highly personalized experience. I can even explore live broadcasts and interviews, giving me a deeper connection to my favorite artists and their latest creations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply