Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

there is - unfortunately - at least one member on the Board who

figured prominently at Aurelian -- if anyone believes this character

will take care of the minority shareholder - plse do yourself the

favor and check how the ARU shareholder was treated when Kinross

took over -- as we know by know, the Ontario Regulator is next

to useless when it comes to protecting the gneral public against

the connected boys on Bay --

Inegrity and firness are the issues!

- Ciao

Tina