Welcome To the PC Gold HUB On AGORACOM

PC Gold holds 100% ownership of a rare asset: Pickle Crow, one of Canada’s best known past producing gold mines, located in north western Ontario in a belt of rocks well known for its rich gold deposits.

Free

Going Underground
PC Gold’s Pickle Crow Mine Will Produce Again in 2016
By Ted Niles

PC Gold TSX:PKL aims to have its Pickle Crow gold property producing by 2016. “I don’t see a [resource update] happening much before we get up into the proven and probable [category],” interim President/CEO JP Chauvin declares. “We’re looking at coming up with a means to do a feasibility study, and we hope to have the whole Phase 1 project completed in about two years’ time, which includes a period of time for financing. After the feasibility study, we’re looking at another year and a half to two years again in order to bring it into production.”

Located 400 kilometres northwest of Thunder Bay, Ontario, the 4,117-hectare Pickle Crow gold mine produced 1.47 million ounces of gold and 168,757 ounces of silver between 1935 and 1966. The mine has acquired something of a legendary reputation for having earned shareholders, at the height of the Great Depression, a dividend after only 11 months of production. Recognizing, as have so many other juniors, what a high gold price means for old mines, PC Gold acquired Pickle Crow in 2008.

Read the rest of this article.

New Message
Please login to post a reply