Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: The trading halt was a botch job due to failure of most sites to post the PR

Welcome back then. And congrats on your Sangamo postition.

The response we got for yesterday's glitch was that th NR wasn't tagged by marketwire with the correct ticker. This meant that the release didn't automatically go out as it should have.

I suppose it's up to the individual to believe the story or not. But I wouldn't tie any recent failures to those from the past since virtually nobody remains from the old regime. But to each his own. If like you and jrubinst, I was buying from the US I would be concerned. Perhaps this is something else that holds Atomic back when it comes to a publicised campaign. It would be a terrible debacle if they were able to persuade US funds to buy in only to have their shares locked in due to some oversight.

Additionally, very few of the longs I keep in touch with expect much of a pop from MS announcements. We have had many since you last sold your postition and none of them resulted in gains that persisted longer than a few weeks.

IMO, this play remains an all or nothing scenario. Either the MS are met and we get interest from big players, or it's likely a bust (or could possibly inch along in a niche market with smaller companies).

New Message
Please login to post a reply