Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Poet-ry in Motion, I am a poet and writer and I like your style. We all have to dream the dream but with a company like this and a market cap of $62 million that dream is no fantasy. With all of POET's amazing inventions and discoveries that are so far ahead of the rest of the world that most people cannot and will not believe what they hear and see or they would be gobbling up the cheap shares that are available. But this is what makes the 100 plus bagger that you speak off. This is why the dream is so realistic and doable. Lately, except for you, we are all afraid to talk such numbers for fear of scorn from our peers. So a toast to you my friend for telling it the way it should be told, for asserting a value on our product that really shows it’s true worth and I too along with most of us here do not want the company to give it up its shares for less the $75….100 plus baggers are not uncommon why should our little gem be any different. We know the facts, we know the value so hang in there until our dream indeed becomes reality. No more talk of selling for a mere $5/share. All who agree, have no fear and rattle your sabers now as Poet-ry in Motion has done.

New Message
Please login to post a reply