Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Sorry. Gotta correct this.. if 2b = 10. Share 2b / 200m roughly, 6b would = 30$ a share..

Regarding history. Look at the 10 year chart of Intel.. crazy!! 1998 I believe.. don't really have time to double check.. good example of potential growth though.

Thanks to this board I have just recently learned of the 1980s gaAs hype and bust.. though that is concerning it is also encouraging in that back then silicons price, room for expansion and easy development was mote then enough to meet the requirements unroll now.

Moors law! They need some thing to move forward. For all of our sakes I hope poet gets adopted as the new standered. In light of the past, there is a chance a cheeper less advanced and all encompassing solution that is adequate for today's and the next 10 years needs could arise and be adopted instead of gaAs. Though there is a chance of this it seemes unlikely the industry will go after anything else.

The one big concern is cost of meterials.

I believe 50grams of gaAs is around 1900$ confirm? How much is needed to make a million unites or a billion unites and how much $

New Message
Please login to post a reply