Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

@zincfinger

I'm not sure if you are obfuscating deliberately or by accident.

The discussion was started to explore what might happen if OPEL management fails to complete their mandate.

Stating with near certainty that an announcement of a deal with BAE will follow on the heels of MS7 is irresponsible. When I made the same prediction months ago on stockhouse I made it clear that it was just a guess (more of a hope, really) because there is only piecemeal evidence to support such a claim.

Now you are directing readers back to your previous posts as though a deal with BAE became a fact by your decree.

Obviously I would like this to be true as much as every other investor. I would even have to admit to giving it a strong probability in my own mind. But to interrupt a discussion about what might happen if the plan doesn't come to fruition, with the same kind of pumping that got you alienated within an already uber-optimistic subset of the discussion board population, is counterproductive (to put it politely).

Sorry to have to go ad hominem here, but I won't put up with the unsubstantiated pumping we had to endure last year.

New Message
Please login to post a reply