Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Agreed Kooter!

I said it before, but I really am speechless when i think of what's contained in the newest corporate presentation. I've never seen this company project such confidence. It's bordering on bragging, with some trash talk in the mix. I love it!

http://www.poet-technologies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/POET_Technologies_Corporate-Overview_Deck.pdf

The CP really gets better the more you read it. I think some of the bashing we had to endure that didn't have to be. 2guys used to imply that InP based chips like Infinera develops could compete against POET. What does POET have to say about that?

"... Pretty much useless for electrical applications. "

Imagine if we were armed with this back when 2guys was trolling?

I also love the chip comparisons which depict the current architecture for mobile devices and transceivers followed by a POET chip as a single green rectangle! Doesn't get much simpler than that!

Nothing more needs to be said about the final slide...

Thanks POET team!

New Message
Please login to post a reply